Wednesday, July 29, 2009

1 with a girlfriend!

So i think i have a problem on my hands but you be the judge. Yes i know my baby is so stinking cute and yes he does give the best kisses and hugs and i know I'm his mommy and i will ALWAYS have a special spot in his heart but i think i have an issue already...

This is my best friend Kimberly's little girl Olivia, isn't she cute!

She is 6 months and 3 days older than kyle so they have always been together.





This was the other night when i told kyle to say bye bye to Olivia cause we were going home. Kimberly was pulling her away from him. I never saw the tongue until i looked at the picture.
He loves to give kisses!

Should i be worried?

1 comment:

  1. girly, they start early!! my youngest daughter crystal had a boyfriend at 1 as well...it is adorable though..id be more worried when hes 13 =p

    ReplyDelete